In this article we will try to list several examples of usage of Pollfish Subscription plans* as described in detail in Pollfish Subscription Plans Terms of Service here: https://www.pollfish.com/terms/subscriptions
- If a client purchases a plan on the 2nd of January 2018 the next auto-renewal of the plan will happen on the 2nd of February 2018.
- If the plan of the client provides him with 700 credits on the first time he bought a subscription plan, the second month after the auto-renewal if he did not use the previous credits he will have 1400 credits in his account.
- If a client purchases a plan for 700 credits on the 1st of January 2018 and never uses credits for 12 consequent months but the renewal of the plan takes place he should have 8400 credits by December 2018. On the 1st of January 2019 the plan will auto-renew; the first 700 credits purchased in January 2018 will expire and another 700 credits for the current month will be added to the account resulting to a sum of 8400 credits overall.
- If a client purchases a Business plan worth 700 euros on the 1st of April and he decides to upgrade to Enterprise plan worth of 2000 euros on the 15th of April, the client will have to pay the remaining amount of the Enterprise plan (1000 euros) minus the amount allocated for the Business plan (350). In that case the client will have to pay 650 euros. The next auto-renewal will happen on the 1st of May for the full amount of the Enterprise plan.
- If a client purchases a Business plan on the 2nd of February 2018, he gets access to the credits and features of the corresponding plan, immediately. The client can cancel the plan the same day and still have access to the features and credits of the plan until the 2nd of March 2018. After that day, access to features and credits will expire.
- If a client has bought a Business plan for 700 euros, he will get 700 credits worth of services on Pollfish platform. If the client wants to run a survey worth of 850 euros and his preferred payment method is by credit card, 150 euros will be charged to the card of the client.
* for simplicity, a Subscription Service is described as “plan” or “subscription plan"